• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello im starting today

Hello there,

ive been lurker for a while now, i think these boards are so helpful and i wanted to introduce myself. Im lindsey im 26 im married and i have 3 gorgeous kiddies and after my 3rd im now 3 1/2 stone over weight!! ive been trying different diets but not suceeding in loosing weight, the only weight i ever lost was from doing weight watchers so im gonna give it another go and hopefully this time get to goal :)

my weight makes me unhappy and i have lost all my confidence! so its time to make me a happy and confident person again!

im gonna enjoy reading these boards and getting the useful tips, and ill try to give as much back as i can :)

so onwards and upwards ( well downwords) hehe

Lindsey x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

OneDeterminedChick

Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN
Hi Lindsey and welcome.

WW is by far the best decision i've made and it does work, as you know already. I find that it's probably the people on here that keep me going more than anything. I'm addicted to this and keep a diary of my own here as well so I can look back and see how far i've come!!

Good luck with your journey, if you need anything just ask and someone will know the answer..x

hiya, thanks for your replies ive got a very positive mind at the moment, just hope it stays this way hehe i know we all get up's and down's tho, but its just one of them things ill have to work through if the time comes :)

i posted on the points board but ive had no reply, im just sorting my tea for tonight, could u tell me what the points r in spaghetti please?

thanks x

Hi and welcome to the site, I am doing the Weight Watchers diet and it is the best diet for me, take it one day at a time, and you will get to goal without having to starve yourself good luck