Hello! Inspirtation/motivation required!!

frazzledteach

Hi all,

I am 33 and I have always struggled with my weight - No excuses - I eat too much and exercise too little!

A few years ago I managed to lose 5 1/2 stone with Rosemary Conely but stopped and surprise surprise put a great deal of the weight back on. Its time to start again!

I am finding it a real struggle to resist all the 'naughty' and nice things - I know its all about everything in moderation but that is where I struggle!!

Hoping to find inspiration, motivation and support. This has to be the time for me! I have a lot to lose but it has to start with the first pound right??!!

Thanks for reading :)

xxx

hiya.

I feel your pain, I have a sweet tooth and a fat tooth, and most of all lazy bones. when I get in I just want something quick, I don't seem to have the time or money to cook properly. It can be done though, a step at a time in the right direction :)
You can do it! and learn to really think about what you eat. Do I need to eat this, do I really want to eat it. How will I feel after I eat it.
I can never just eat one bit of chocolate. Its a whole large bar or nothing.

Good luck, I would love to hear if you have any tips and how you are getting on.

Back