Hello - intro!

saraian24

Gold Member
Hiya, I joined slimming world last night! Got a leaflet through the door sunday and took it as a sign that I should go there, i was meant to be joining weight watcher tonight, oh well!

Im feeling very positive after a good day so far and havent touched any chocolate :D doing good as id have stuffed myself by now but i have - with steak and baked potatoes instead!

Looking forward to meeting you all - btw im doing the extra easy days - ties in well with meals i do with the kids and they will be eating healthy with me! Now how to persuade my husband.......:cool:

Im Sarah btw :D

Hi Sarah!

Well done for going along to SW and for having a good on plan day!! Everyone is really friendly around here and your in the best place for support along your journey!

Good Luck!!

Pesty x

Thank you ladies, i hope the rest of the week goes as well becuase i so want to see some weiht off at group next week.

Hello Sarah!!!

Welcome to the board! I joined yesterday and have had plenty of support so far (i ask REALLY silly questions!!!) I am doing the Green days with Red days on the odd occasion!!

Im a mum to an Imogen aswell, is yours a little diva?? Mine certainly is and shes only 17 months old!

Do you know how much weight you'd like to lose?

Hope you can find everything your looking forward on here!! xx

Hi, I am new also, going to my first class tonight at 7.00pm and I am a little nervous to be honest.

hi sweet cheaks well come to minimins i know it's a bit nerve racking when u first go to class but everyone is usually friendly they have all gone through it and hopefully will put u at ease u, let us know how u get on, good luck losing the lbs :)

Hi Sara - welcome to the happy world of slimming world on minimins. You'll find lots of tips, advice and support on here.

Steak and potatoes sounds lovely (to make roasted new potatoes even nicer with steak, crumble a veg oxo over to stick to the frylight).

Just make sure that a third of your plate has lots of free veg (salad or cooked) if you're on extra easy.

Good luck. You sound really positive and geared up for the change, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

xx

ok just back from first class, it was the leaders first night also and she was very nice and so were the other girls. just trying to read books and get my head round all information. so my first week begins

Welcome!!!

ok just back from first class, it was the leaders first night also and she was very nice and so were the other girls. just trying to read books and get my head round all information. so my first week begins

well done. hard part is over, now you can start eating!!! healthy of course. Ask away if you need any info, there is always someone who can help

well done on taking the first step and joining! I am sure you will get on fine! I find that its easier to stick to if I plan ahead!

As to getting your husband on plan, with some of the lovely sw meals you can make he won't even realise he is doing it with you!!!

Lesley x

Welcome to minimins and SW ... Good luck on your weight loss journey xxxx

Back