Hello - it's been a while

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
since i was here...............been messing about going to class one week, missing 3 - 4 weeks, rejoining - not watching what I've eaten, had two holidays - a week and then a few days - again not watching what I was eating. This last week I have eaten so much rubbish I have felt SICK.

So went back to class tonight to find that I have gained a total of 8lb's in 4 months (I am still 1 stone 10lb's lighter than I was 12 months ago) - beginning august.

Bloods taken at doc's showed an increase in my cholesterol - so tomorrow morning I start again back on SW properly - I hope.

Wish me luck, wish you all loads of luck.

countdown - 12lb's to target !

Oh good luck. It's always the hardest thing biting the bullet and going back to class. Just know only too well where you are coming from as i've been there and got the t-shirt. I've stuck at it for 6 months now and lost 1st 11 pounds .
Good luck and keep in touch xxx

Goodluck this time round, it is hard getting yourself back on track, I have found that. sure u will do well :)

Hi, good luck,I'm doing it for health reasons,as my 40 yr old male cousin just had a heart attack,we all have bad cholesterol genes in our family,even though this generation have all eaten healthier,it's scared me enough to shift the 5 stones I don't need my heart to be carrying. I'm near losing a stone in 4 weeks.weigh in tomorrow so hopefull I've done that. I love the plan. Xx

You're far better off attending class regularly, going along even if you've not been the best.

I stopped going along 17 years ago once I reached target, and after losing 5st I managed to put 8st back on! :eek:

The last 10 years or so have been full of re-starts and re-joins, with small successes, but then always falling out of the habit of going to class and ballooning back up again.

Most recently, I went regularly for 9 months, lost 5st and thought to myself I had it cracked and could do it myself, so stopped going to class.

In the last 10 months I have steadily gained weight again, putting on 2st, despite trying really hard and coming back on here.

I am currently back on plan, but I can't emphasise enough how important going to class really is. I think I might even go back myself as it is quite a difficult thing to focus and motivate yourself without a constant reminder, incentive and helping hand.

Good luck!!

Back