Hello! Joined WW this week.

BrianSecretAgent

Hi there,

I am starting with WW after tryng Lipotrim (first week) and Atkins (second and third week)...

Decided I would try and see if WW would be soemthing I can work with and which suits me?

I will be going to a meeting on Tuesday - but over the last month have lost 18 / 19 pounds - so looking no to consolidate the loss, which might be hard since I was in Ketosis I'm sure!

Anyway - just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to you all...

Brian.

Hello Brian
:welcome: to the Forum
its a great place for advice and tips

Hello and welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi Brian

Heres hoping that ww will suit you and add to your great weight loss so far.

After being in ketosis you may find you put on a little at first but it wont be fat gain so keep at it and it will come off. Good luck

Hey Brian,
Wecome :D
However, you know that as soon as you come off a VLCD and out of ketosis, your glycerin stores will fill up again, therefore you will see a weight gain or a sts, but whichever, keep in mind, its not fat, its water!!
Good luck with your journey and keep drinking water, that is key to weight loss in my opionion :D

hiya Brian, good luck with WW - like Vanda said, you might find that you have a small gain or STS when you first switch, but as you've actually been on atkins for two weeks you might be okay.

IMO, WW is much more sustainable as you can effectively have whatever you like, you just have to adjust your portion sizes to fit it in. Its basically what healthy / normalised eating is about and is much easier to fit around life in general :)

keep popping in and let us know how you get on :) xx

Back