Hello, just popping my head in..

Jennx

Hiya, thought I would give this site a try for a bit of support more than anything else really. I have been a fatty since I was about 16/17 and am now 22 and resemble some kind of mammal! Haha! I have had enough now and refuse to get any bigger.

I am getting married in November and do not want to be a fat bride, so I am hoping that by eating sensibly and exercising more will get me there. I am not only 'slimming' for my wedding. I want to be fitter and not have my son be ashamed of me when he gets bigger. I also want another baby in the near future and don't want people frowning upon it because I am fat.

My dad has recently been diagnosed with diabetes and so has both of my grandmothers. I would rather avoid it if possible so losing weight is the best thing to do (in my opinion anyway).

I will be doing the slimming world plan (EE) but from home as the times of the classes round here aren't convenient. Hence why I am here - so if i need that kick up the bum please someone, do the honours.

Anyway, I am rambling
Take care
J xx

Hi there, welcome to Minimins!

Your wedding is a great incentive to lose weight, you can do it!

Good luck with SW, you'll love it!

Thanks, I did SW a couple of years ago and loved it... the mr was not very supportive with it and it just worked out too expensive buying different things for meals etc - he's being great this time round though so I feel like it will work out x

Back