Hello! Long time lurker now posting - alert!

Fables

Hi all,

Thought after ages lurking on this forum I'd take the plunge and join in. I'm on Slimming World and quite close to target...11 lbs to go, so within sniffing distance if not touching distance!

I lost a lot of weight very quickly a number of years ago (a few stone in a few weeks) after my ex h left just a few days after the birth of my wonderful little girl (no sympathy required - I thank the lord every day he did it!) but it's been creeping back on and I didn't want to end up where I was, physically, emotionally - any way really!

Slimming World ROCKS for me - I never would have believed anyone who would have told me that I would have lost over 4 stone within 9 months, but it's happened! And I don't feel deprived, and I don't feel hungry...! Trust me - I'm not a woman who would enjoy either of those things!!! :D

So, that's me... just hopping over to the SW boards now but well, it's nice to introduce oneself when arriving at a party!! :party0011:

Welcome!! Thats an amazing achievement soo far! I have found this a nice place to come for support...only been here a few weeks, but i enjoy having people to talk about who are doing the same thing :) everyone is really lovely and helpful :D

Good luck with the last 11lbs! x

Back