• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello lovely ladies! I've come to join the party!

Hot child in the city
My name is Lee and this is actually my re-introduction, as I was on this forum a year ago but not very active.

My fall from glory is as follows: last year I was living with some very skinny (and very b*tchy) girls and my jerk boyfriend, who kept voicing his attraction to these cute little 6st girls. Even though I was only 10st - and a very trim 10st too, looking back at the photos - I felt enormous and my self esteem imploded in on itself. I crash dieted and lost too much too fast, by working out lots and eating less than a thousand calories a day.

Anyway, fast forward several months and I chucked the aforementioned jerk boyfriend, got some lovely new flatmates, eased up a bit on the dieting and gradually put a bit of the weight back on. I looked fantastic, but unfortunately I got too lazy with the dieting and now I've hit the 12st mark. I definitely don't want to go back to the borderline anoriexia, but I would like to lose a stone or two, since I've outgrown most of my clothes and can't afford new ones!

So, I come come crawling back to the forum to fight the fat as a team and to share a laugh with others experiencing the same difficulties. I see it as a sort of punishment from God for complaining needlessly before and probably making a lot of genuinely overweight people feel bad.

So, does anybody have any tips to kick off the diet?

Oh, and I wanna add that I've read a lot of the posts on the forum and all of the ladies I have seen are beautiful and inspirational. :)

I look forward to being a fully fledged MiniMins member!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you forgot to say hey to the men! but welcome back to minimins :D