Hello lovely ladies! I've come to join the party!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TankGirl, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. TankGirl

TankGirl Hot child in the city

Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    My name is Lee and this is actually my re-introduction, as I was on this forum a year ago but not very active.

My fall from glory is as follows: last year I was living with some very skinny (and very b*tchy) girls and my jerk boyfriend, who kept voicing his attraction to these cute little 6st girls. Even though I was only 10st - and a very trim 10st too, looking back at the photos - I felt enormous and my self esteem imploded in on itself. I crash dieted and lost too much too fast, by working out lots and eating less than a thousand calories a day.

Anyway, fast forward several months and I chucked the aforementioned jerk boyfriend, got some lovely new flatmates, eased up a bit on the dieting and gradually put a bit of the weight back on. I looked fantastic, but unfortunately I got too lazy with the dieting and now I've hit the 12st mark. I definitely don't want to go back to the borderline anoriexia, but I would like to lose a stone or two, since I've outgrown most of my clothes and can't afford new ones!

So, I come come crawling back to the forum to fight the fat as a team and to share a laugh with others experiencing the same difficulties. I see it as a sort of punishment from God for complaining needlessly before and probably making a lot of genuinely overweight people feel bad.

So, does anybody have any tips to kick off the diet?

Oh, and I wanna add that I've read a lot of the posts on the forum and all of the ladies I have seen are beautiful and inspirational. :)

I look forward to being a fully fledged MiniMins member!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. Pleased to have you with us again

Irene xx

4. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    you forgot to say hey to the men! but welcome back to minimins :D

5. TankGirl

Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    O yeah!

:rolleyes: Hello boys!

xxx

6. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back. I hope you can do it healthily this time, its easy to take it too far xx

7. TankGirl

Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Ta, and congratulations you for losing 106 lbs!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.