Hello lovely ladies! I've come to join the party!

TankGirl

Hot child in the city
My name is Lee and this is actually my re-introduction, as I was on this forum a year ago but not very active.

My fall from glory is as follows: last year I was living with some very skinny (and very b*tchy) girls and my jerk boyfriend, who kept voicing his attraction to these cute little 6st girls. Even though I was only 10st - and a very trim 10st too, looking back at the photos - I felt enormous and my self esteem imploded in on itself. I crash dieted and lost too much too fast, by working out lots and eating less than a thousand calories a day.

Anyway, fast forward several months and I chucked the aforementioned jerk boyfriend, got some lovely new flatmates, eased up a bit on the dieting and gradually put a bit of the weight back on. I looked fantastic, but unfortunately I got too lazy with the dieting and now I've hit the 12st mark. I definitely don't want to go back to the borderline anoriexia, but I would like to lose a stone or two, since I've outgrown most of my clothes and can't afford new ones!

So, I come come crawling back to the forum to fight the fat as a team and to share a laugh with others experiencing the same difficulties. I see it as a sort of punishment from God for complaining needlessly before and probably making a lot of genuinely overweight people feel bad.

So, does anybody have any tips to kick off the diet?

Oh, and I wanna add that I've read a lot of the posts on the forum and all of the ladies I have seen are beautiful and inspirational. :)

I look forward to being a fully fledged MiniMins member!

you forgot to say hey to the men! but welcome back to minimins :D

Back