Hello minimims newbie here 2 weeks done on Exante.

Willowsquest

Hello I have finally registered after using your site loads for info and inspiration.

I am a 31 year old mum of 4 who has been overweight as long as I can remember. However after having my children in a short period of time I have become seriously overweight.

I constantly thought about losing weight but my manic home life as well as work have made it difficult.

I am not sure what snapped but I found out about VLCD did a bit of research ( on minimins mainly), ordered Exante and went with it. I am now in week 3 and I have lost 18lbs, I feel so good about it and can already feel the difference. I have a long way to go though as I need to lose 10 stone. I hope I will be benefit from all the wonderful support from this site and become a new me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Best Wishes

Hi there and welcome!

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's great! I bet you feel so good for it.

Just jump in and join us on here, we're a friendly bunch :)

Thanks for the Welcome Blondegem!

I Do feel good, especially as I made it through Easter weekend without even a nibble of chocolate. Cadburys chocolate being my main sin of the past, so it was a major personal acheivement.

Your doing so well as well, hope you reach your April goal. X

Back