Hello MiniMins....

KraziKayzi

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself.
Just registered with MiniMins tonight after my many internet searches regarding my dilemma over which weigh plan to follow..I was torn between WW and SW and have decided to go for SW, everytime I would ask google about which was better I would find myself on this site, so I thought I would go ahead and join as you all seem a right lovely bunch of people that have a common interest the same as mine, which is to lose weight, for whatever various reasons we each have...I hope we can help each other along as you all seem to already do so nicely anyway =)

So....Tuesday night (16th August) is when I am going to go to my first ever SW meeting, quite looking forward to it as I can't wait to get on with it, but I am also nervous as I don't know anybody there.

I wish you all luck with whatever diet/life plan you are following and hope we can have a chat soon :)

Off to read some more on SW as I do not have a clue how the plan works and do not understand HEAS (?) and HEAB (?) I don't even know what they stand for yet I see it so often on the boards.

xxx

Last edited:
No never been to anything like this before, a little nervous! Wondering what to expect! How about u??

I am feeling just like you then :)
I don't know many people in my town either as we only moved here in April...so perhaps I will make a friend too :D
I am looking forward to learning how it all works and seeing the numbers going down on the scales :D
Well you got me, I will be here, to hear all about how you are getting on and hopefully we can help each other along?!
xKx

Back