Extra Easy Hello my fellow SW Sweeties

Hello to all!
Just thought id introduce myself, My names Laura ive been on this site following the dreaded LL ( otherwise known as the "how to be misrable,hungry and £70 down per week diet) Untill 9 weeks in i caved and ate not 1 but 2 extra large donners and washed it down with a bottle of white wine..It was i can say the best thing id done in weeks! :jelous: And well promptly put on over a few months the near 3 stone id lost not so good:break_diet:So i went along to slimming world last week and its amazing! i can eat! alot! woo hoo i hope to make some new freinds and i hope i can be valuable to you all for support i will be doing a diary so till then thanks for reading! xx

Oh forgot to mention my lovely BF took me to Florida in October 10 and proposed during the fireworks at Disneyworld (ill post video to embarrass him!) so have to look good in the dress so if thats not insentive i dont know what is!

Hi Laura,

Welcome to Minimins and to SW. You will find loads of support here and hopefully you will love SW. I have really enjoyed my first 6 months here and hope that I will continue to follow SW when I get to target as it doesn't feel like a diet, just a way of life.

Good luck and keep posting.

Gail x

:) Hi Gail,
Thank you for your warm welcome its lovely to have support! so far im loving it! need to eat more superfree but im getting there! and your right its hard to get your head around eating like this and it being a diet fab! but it is a way of life thats how i knew LL would not work for me i love food and need somthing i can adapt forever this seems a good choice your doing so well congrats heres to a slimmer 2011 x

hi, just wanted to say hello and good luck:D

Congratulations on your engagement, Laura, and good luck with the diet! :)

Welcome hunny, I havent been here long myself, and the support so far has been fantastic - no question is too daft, and there are ladies and gents on here with incredible SW knowledge!!

I havent done sw before, but have done ww, and i can already tell that sw is the plan for me, I love food, and i have a big appetite, thats not going to change, what is going to change through sw is what i eat and how i eat it, thats all - its fab - looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Hi Laura
Just discovered this Minimins site and thought I'd join cos I started SW last Wednesday (did it before about 3 years ago and lost the weight but put it back on cos stopped going to meetings - won't make that mistake again this time!). Trying Extra Easy for the first time, hope I'm doing it right cos I seem to be eating loads!

Scouser, I feel like I'm eating loads too, but I had a good loss my first week, so that reassured me that I'm following the ee plan fine :)

Hi Laura, good luck on your journey!

You never get used to how much you can eat on SW... I never have, anyway. After so long making all the wrong choices the right ones seem kind of crazy sometimes. I'll quite often sit down to my tea and have to say out loud, this is diet food????!!! because I can barely believe it :D

To Lorraine, Scouser, Who la hoop (great name !) and Laura - you CAN eat plenty on EE and still lose - I do (I didn't get to this size by eating like a sparrow.....!). So eat away, happy cooking and good luck. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have :)

Gail x

Just had my lunch which was gorgeous home made soup, I got the recipe from the sw website (which is so fab, full of great ideas for meals). My first weigh in is Wednesday morning so I'll report back and let you know how I get on. Can't wait, my jeans feel a bit less tight already - that's probably cos I've not had any bread or junk food. Bye for now everyone.

Just had my lunch which was gorgeous home made soup, I got the recipe from the sw website (which is so fab, full of great ideas for meals). My first weigh in is Wednesday morning so I'll report back and let you know how I get on. Can't wait, my jeans feel a bit less tight already - that's probably cos I've not had any bread or junk food. Bye for now everyone.

I have 2 big pans of soup on the go at the moment ready to box up and freeze for the week ahead! Great minds! My first wi is tomorrow and I am really anxious, but in a good way iykwim!

I see you are in the midlands, but your name gives it away, whereabouts are you from? I live on the Wirral xx

Hi Laura, good luck on your journey!

You never get used to how much you can eat on SW... I never have, anyway. After so long making all the wrong choices the right ones seem kind of crazy sometimes. I'll quite often sit down to my tea and have to say out loud, this is diet food????!!! because I can barely believe it :D

I know!! My other half keeps asking me " are you sure your allowed that much" he dosent notice SW recipies are any different to what id useally cook i love it! gone are the days of feeling misrable and hungry! :) good luck to you ill check your diary if you have one? x

Welcome hunny, I havent been here long myself, and the support so far has been fantastic - no question is too daft, and there are ladies and gents on here with incredible SW knowledge!!

I havent done sw before, but have done ww, and i can already tell that sw is the plan for me, I love food, and i have a big appetite, thats not going to change, what is going to change through sw is what i eat and how i eat it, thats all - its fab - looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Hi Lorraine!
Im so with you! i tried WW but just did not feel satisfied with the small portions, plus it was too easy to use all the points on naughtiness...lol but im never hungry on this its a rare thing! :D best of luck to you we will doit this year! x

Congratulations on your engagement, Laura, and good luck with the diet! :)

Thank you who la hoop :D

Very excited getting married in Florida at universal studios Hard Rock Hotel in the John Lennon Room- very very excited! but really want to feel confident in my dress not red sweaty and uncomfortable..glamour lol thanks for your support i have just under 4 stone to lose yikes! heres to getting there (raises coke 0 to self and fellow SW ladies) xx

Hi Laura
Just discovered this Minimins site and thought I'd join cos I started SW last Wednesday (did it before about 3 years ago and lost the weight but put it back on cos stopped going to meetings - won't make that mistake again this time!). Trying Extra Easy for the first time, hope I'm doing it right cos I seem to be eating loads!
Hi Scouser! yay we can eat loads! its hard to get your head around right? :) but its true its one of the only diets ive been on where im excited not dreading being on it, and i can say hounestly that i dont feel like im on a diet its fab! best of luck to you let me know how you get on! xx

I know!! My other half keeps asking me " are you sure your allowed that much" he dosent notice SW recipies are any different to what id useally cook i love it! gone are the days of feeling misrable and hungry! :) good luck to you ill check your diary if you have one? x

Sadly I'm useless at these things and I think I managed one post? I do have a blog, I think I managed five posts... Yep, I'm shamed now. Possibly shamed into updating it PMSL

Back