hello my first time here

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by WANDERERR9, 24 January 2008 Social URL.

1. WANDERERR9

WANDERERR9 New Member

Hi Guys And Gals I Really Like This Forum, From What I Have Read Everyone Is Very Encouraging.i Only Started My Ss On Monday 21st January And Have Been Very Strict So Far And Intend To Stick To It, I Have However Not Been Able To Go To Toilet Yet Which Is Frustrating, Any Suggestions? I Started On Monday At 18 Stone 4 Lbs And I Weighed Myself Today And Am 17 Stone 8 So 10lb In 4 Days Is Great However I Dont Feel Like I Have Lost Weight And Am Quite Bloated But If The Weight Comes Off Like This I Will Be Happy. I Am 6 Foot Exactly And Want To Get To 14 1/2 Stone So I Hope I Do As Well As You Lovelly Lot.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to minimins, its great here everyone is really supportive and theres a few cdc's around to if you need any advice.

Sorry cant help you question im on day 5 and no prob yet

best of luck with ur weight loss journey :)

4. WANDERERR9

WANDERERR9 New Member

Thanks Becky And Good Luck To You Too

5. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome Wandererr9!! Good luck with your cd journey!! All the peeps on here are amazing, SO supportive and as Becky said, some are cd counsellors so they can help with queries where they can!!

I'm sure that you can get something called Fibre89 from your cdc to help you with the toilet problem!! How much water are you drinking a day??

Kj xxx

6. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    [​IMG]

good luck, hope it goes well for you :)

7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there, Welcome to minimins x x x

8. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi
    Well done at such a good weight loss already!Sorry you are feeling uncomfortable!The usual answer to most ills on CD seems to be drink more water,but there is something you can take,but I've forgotten the name of it

Susanx

9. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi
    Good luck with your new CD journey. You'll be a shadow of yourself in no time.

This is what I use to PREVENT constipation (Dulcolax Perles are good to relieve it first).

Psyllium Husks Digestive Fibre - 300g tub

There's a post somewhere about using PH to make porrige, thicken soup or just have a tsp in a cold shake - maybe if you stick 'Psyllium husks' in the search bit it'll come up.
    I don't want to bore everyone posting it again and again :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.