Hello my friends

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 2 March 2009 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It has been so long since i posted :cry:

I want to give CD another go! I am having so many problems with food, I have gained so much weight back. But i am so worried as financially i do not think i could afford CD..

Was thinking bout tesco shakes instead, but i know they have to many carbs in so i will end up starving myself!

HELP ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I went through the same feelings. The Cambridge diet works for me. My fault was I didnt follow the plan right through to the end, so missed out on the maintenance and have put almost a stone back on.

Its hard financially, but I think about the money I spend during the day on lunches at work, and eating out, and I think it balances itself out.

There is another diet called Celebrity Slim something, which I think is a bit cheaper., and is very similar. There is some postings on here about it so it may be worth while taking a look.

Good luck in whatever you choose xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.