Hello new friends :)

Neonbaby

Oh well, I guess after 7 years, three kids, one operation and medicine that have made my weight creep up to 18.8 Stone ( I am 5'8) that it is time to sort of lose it.......I really am NOT happy wearing size 22/24. :sigh:
Sooooo I am sure that I will find support here with you guys and I am sure that I will be able to get a few tips here and there on the way :):)

Hello and welcome,

you will absolutely find support on this website, the people on here are fantastic. We're all in the same position or have been in the past, from the one's with huge mountains to climb, to those with just small hills and those who've climbed them and are now maintaining. Everyone is here for the same reason, for emotional support from people in similar positions.

Good luck with your journey, look forward to seeing you around the board.

Hi Neon and welcome!! This site is great for support! I have just finished my 1st week and the help I got here really got me through. Loads of inspiration, check out the slide show above etc. Best of luck!!

Hello neonbaby and welcome aboard. Best of luck on your weightloss journey, you can do this! Remember you are worth the effort!!!

Hi Neon, welcome to Minimins and CD. Make sure you post lots and keep us up to date on how you are getting along!! Heres to a fab weight loss in Week 1!!

Good luck and welcome to the minimins site and the cambridge diet,you will do it if you are in the right frame of mind,some days you fill like giving up but hold in there you will get the result! xx

Back