Hello new friends :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Neonbaby, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Neonbaby

Neonbaby New Member

Diet:
    Ehm...diet?
    Oh well, I guess after 7 years, three kids, one operation and medicine that have made my weight creep up to 18.8 Stone ( I am 5'8) that it is time to sort of lose it.......I really am NOT happy wearing size 22/24. :sigh:
    Sooooo I am sure that I will find support here with you guys and I am sure that I will be able to get a few tips here and there on the way :):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello and welcome,

you will absolutely find support on this website, the people on here are fantastic. We're all in the same position or have been in the past, from the one's with huge mountains to climb, to those with just small hills and those who've climbed them and are now maintaining. Everyone is here for the same reason, for emotional support from people in similar positions.

Good luck with your journey, look forward to seeing you around the board.

4. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Hi Neon and welcome!! This site is great for support! I have just finished my 1st week and the help I got here really got me through. Loads of inspiration, check out the slide show above etc. Best of luck!!

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hello and welcome to cd and minimins, good luck and look forward to hearing how your getting on xxx

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi and welcome. Have you started already? If not, when.

7. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Hello neonbaby and welcome aboard. Best of luck on your weightloss journey, you can do this! Remember you are worth the effort!!!

8. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Neon, welcome to Minimins and CD. Make sure you post lots and keep us up to date on how you are getting along!! Heres to a fab weight loss in Week 1!!

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good luck and welcome to the minimins site and the cambridge diet,you will do it if you are in the right frame of mind,some days you fill like giving up but hold in there you will get the result! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.