Hello new here and looking for diet buddies

RumBelle

Hello my name's Claire and I'm currently following Slimming World since Monday, flying solo as I cant afford the weekly fee for going to a group. I used to go to a group but had to leave unfortunately due to my work shifts changing.
I have just over 5 stone to lose after giving birth to my son 2 years ago, I tried everything but that baby fat is still clinging on. I did have some success following the slimming world plan but gained back the 11lbs I'd lost when I left group due to getting back into bad eating habits and such.
So I found this website looking for diet buddies and support and recipe ideas from other members who are following the SW plan as I'm an "all or nothing" kind of girl, I either follow the plan rigidly or if I slip up I slip up MAJORLY lol.
Hoping to meet like minded people and new friends on here, nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to the site... I gained 4 stone when pregnant 18 months ago and slowly getting the baby bulge off ;)

Good Luck

Thank you and also wow! well done on your weight loss so far, thats brilliant! :)

Hi there Rumbelle, you have made a good start to your journey and I wish you the best of luck ;)

weighed in this morning and 4.5lbs down! Yay :D

Hows everyone else doing?

Hi Rumbelle, Well done on your loss, I'm in a similar situation - doing SW at home as found I couldn't always stay to my group. I've restarted last week, hope to make it for the last time and i'm in for the journey now however long it takes :)

Ok, weigh in again today another 1.5 loss, happy with that as I had a little blip over the weekend. We are moving house so spent all weekend packing and neglected to eat so ended up having a pizza and garlic bread :rolleyes:
back on it now though.
Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hi. I'm new to the site and also on SW and doing it on my own. I can't afford the online membership and can't always get to the groups so I joined and bought some recipe books and am now on my own.

Well done on your weight loss so far! I am doing ok but no loss last week unfortunately. No gain either though so not too disappointed!

Hi Toadie, thank you :) it is harder on your own but once you get into the swing of it its not so bad. Are you doing extra easy or original?

Extra easy because, well, it is isn't it? :-D

Back