Hello, new here

hazelr

Hi there :)
Might as well tell you a little about me
I began Lipotrim on Monday of this week I'm 5ft5 and my starting weight was 20st 1lb (weighed on Monday)
My weight started ballooning when I was 15 from comfort eating due to depression and anxiety which I'm still on medication for
I'm now 20 nearing my 21st birthday and realized I can't live like this forever, infact I won't be able to live like this forever as it will kill me.
My bmi is around 46 which of course is huge (picture below of how I look now - not a great pic sorry)
So I am now Lipotrimming this fat away and hopefully will be back to a size 12 or 14 as I am currently at a size 24
I decided to join these forums for advice and support because I'm only on Wednesday and I feel like it's been forever since I ate food :)

mehazel_zpsa01c070e.jpg

Hiya :) im new too, day 2 of shake that weight(same as lipotrim but cheaper lol) I hope you find motivation on here, talking to people who are at the same stage as me is helping me so far. How are you doing? Have you weighed in yet? Thats what im waiting for lol!

Hi there Emmy! Yes I've been reading through the forums and it's helped me stick to it (wanted to give up on Wednesday). I'm finding it okay, it can be a struggle when I'm around people with food but I've been sticking to teas and sparkling spring water in between shakes to fill that gap. I'm waiting for the first weigh in too! Mine's tomorrow I'm so excited I think it's another thing that's helped me get through the week also haha !

Hey,
Im on day 11 of the exante diet think its sort of the same thing your doing and tbh im surprised I've lasted this long lol its seemed to get easier after a few days! Hope it goes well for you and you stick with it :)

Hi there Charlotte :)
I have read about the Exante and yes it is very similar just different products
Well done for getting to day 11! Thankyou I'm only on day 6 but have managed to stick to it 100% my mood has suffered slightly but just had my first weigh in this morning and I have lost 7lb already :D

Hey,
I think it definitely gets easier as you go on. Just have to try and keep busy lol
7lb well done thats what I lost my first week my second weigh in is tuesday not looking forward to it as I know its much lower the second week oh well a loss is still a loss x

on my 9th day, I'm feeling better this week.. my mood hasn't improved but I feel that's down to some other issues which I'll be going to see the dr about

Back