Hello, new here!!

Leela

Hi,

Just joined this evening.

I've restarted CD after successfully losing 38lbs on CD in 2007 & maintaining(mostly;)) until I got pregnant last year.

I then managed to put on 5stone:ashamed0005: while pregnant, well, when I say managed I ate for Ireland and enjoyed every little bit of it. Only lost 21lbs of it since my son was born 4 months ago..

Soooo, I've restarted CD as of last Wednesday weighing in at 15stone(210lbs) and aiming to get down to 9st 9lbs(135lbs).

Doing ok for far, have been in ketotis since Friday and not tempted so far to eat anything.

The desire to lose the weight is greater than the desire to eat something.

Looking forward to getting support and hopefully giving some over the next few months as I take this weight loss journey.

Hi Leela, well done on returning to cd and good luck with ur weight loss jurney.

Hi and welcome back. Good luck with week one and let us know how you got on.

Thanks Linda,

Feeling really gung ho at the moment.

Tidied out my wardrobe and it really bothered me that I can't fit into my nice clothes, was a size 12/14 before I got pregnant. Now a size 18 and have nothing nice to wear.

Hi Julie,

Week 1 is going great so far, trying to stay away from my scales, my weigh in is next Wed, looking forward to seeing the figure being lower.

Hi Leela,
Well done for getting back on it. Ketosis is a wonderful thing - still cannot quite believe that I am not hungry!
Keep us updated on how you are doing, and good luck for your first weigh in.
X

Hi Leela, I'm a newbie too, infact today is day 1....so far so good but it is only 11.30 lol!

Seriously though I am committed to losing this weight, like you said the desire to lose weight is stronger than that to eat. Like you I am an 18 and was a 12/14 before my twins were born (They are now 4!!) and have a wardrobe full of clothes I can't wear :(

Back