hello! new on slim fast

hevGsd

hello all:D

im new on slim fast!:p
ive started today! ive been on and off lipotrim for the last few months,my doctor told me to come off it 4 times, my body was not agreeing with it,i kept getting very ill so i finaly decided that i had to change to somthing else so ive decided SF:D

im looking forward to eating nice healthly meals in the evening! ive missed that soooo much being on LT.

on average how much weight do you loose a week???

heather xxx

Hey, Ive recentely finished LT too. decided to do SF to shift the last 5 - 7lbs. Dont you think that the shakes on SF are AMAZING compared to the horrible salty LT ones??? Good luck on SF anyway at least we can eat now hey! Lene xxx

Hi Heather,
Welcome to SF! Everyone loses different amounts but most people lose 1-2lbs a week, more if they exercise. The first week shows the biggest losses and 5-8lbs is achievable depending of course on how much you have to lose.

Feel free to join our new July challenge. Make a pledge with how much you aim to lose this month and keep us posted on how you are getting on!

Any questions just ask and I'm sure people will help if they can

Good luck
BL x

hi thanks for the welcomes:D

i remember you over on the LT forum lene!:p

i know SF shakes are sooooo nice! i started feeling sick even thinking about LT shakes towards the end. only thing i will miss is the huge losses:( but i had to change to somthing else i was getting really ill agian and couldnt go through that agian when i had been ill from LT only 3weeks before.

im hoping to loose as much as poss in the next 3months,im going on holiday to south africa to meet loads of my boyfriends family that ive never met before so got to loose loads for that!

You are probably better having a slow but steady loss than being ill. If you exercise it is possible to lose 3+ lbs a week and thats nearly a stone in a month so don't be disheartened by the smaller losses. Plus you get to eat and snack without feeling guilty and still lose weight!

Any loss is a step in the right direction and if you have 3 months until your trip you can lose lots by then!

BL x

hi thanks for the welcomes:D

i remember you over on the LT forum lene!:p

i know SF shakes are sooooo nice! i started feeling sick even thinking about LT shakes towards the end. only thing i will miss is the huge losses:( but i had to change to somthing else i was getting really ill agian and couldnt go through that agian when i had been ill from LT only 3weeks before.

im hoping to loose as much as poss in the next 3months,im going on holiday to south africa to meet loads of my boyfriends family that ive never met before so got to loose loads for that!

Yeah you've been having problems with LT for a while havent you? I dont think it suits everyone. The massive weight losses are good but at least on SF you can have a social life and food! :) Weight loss wont be as quick but I bet its easier to keep off the weight in the long run! xxx

yes definalty! agree with both of you!
it was nice having big losses but i can now have a life aswell! ha ha
i know people said you can still do everything on LT but i couldnt,i couldnt go out with friends and just have water while they are drinking and eating!
losing weight shouldnt be a chore it should be achiveable and a part of life and i think SF is.
ive got loads to loose and its going to take ages but i know all this im not hoping for a miricle i just want to plod along and this time next year i will be half the size from when i started dieting :D

Thats the best attitude. I really find SF easy as it fits around my life. I still go out for meals, on nights out with friends and have naughty take aways. Don't forget you do have a 300 cal snack allowance per day which you can use for snacks or for alcohol or just add it onto your evening meal if you want something with a lot of calories. The key is making SF work for you, not having a diet rule your life. I tell people there is NOTHING I'm not allowed to eat and its true!

BL x

Back