New member & need some slim fast advice

Debbiedoo83

Hi all, thought I’d join this page for some tips and encouragement...so I’m on my 3rd week of slim fast diet and have lost 11lbs in first 2 weeks...I’ve decided to swap from ready made shakes to the power and need some storing advice pleeease. Can u make 2 in the morning and these will stay fresh enough for my day at work?

As long as you can keep it refrigerated you should be fine. Are you just mixing the powder with milk or adding fruit ? If you add fruit it definitely will taste a bit off buy lunch, but it will be safe to drink as long as you keep it cool.

I took a similar protein powder shake to work, it was soy protein shaken with soy milk, but it was fine kept in the fridge. An alternative would be to use an insulated lunch bag with a freezie pack.

I searched the FAQs on the Slimfast website and couldn't seem to find an answer to what seems like a common question. Anyway, hope I was helpful.

Maybe others have experience with Slimfast powder.

Thank you, I was planning on making before leaving for work the putting them in the fridge when I got there and I would usually have had both shakes by 1.30pm

Back