Todays food:
B;straw shake
SN;none

L;smoothie
SN;none
D;omlette, ham, broccolli (600)
SN;2 sticks of kitkat (120)

Had another senokot this morn, nothing really happening but wind.lol:eek:
Really want to lose that 1lb gained, asap.......
been on wii for ages.
My

Todays food:
B;straw shake
SN;none
L;smoothie
SN;none
D;omlette, ham, broccolli (600)
SN;2 sticks of kitkat (120)

Had another senokot this morn, nothing really happening but wind.lol:eek:
Really want to lose that 1lb gained, asap.......
been on wii for ages.
My whole family gone to watch indiana jones:whip:, dont trust myself with popcorn/icecream, so stayed at home.
Hence the kitkat to cheer myself up. :break_diet:

Hey Buffydog,

I started SF today too - Im hoping to loose about 10 - 12 lbs before my Wedding :)

Good luck and keep posting!!

Todays food:
B;half straw shake( just couldn`t get it down

SN;none
L;choc pow shake( 1 scoop)
SN;10 prunes......lol
D;corn on cob, gammon steak, cabbage(600)
SN;apple

Lost that 1lb again so back on track...hope its all down now

Have been looking at all other diets and have finally discovered my problem............CARBS

My whole life i`ve been on diets, swopping fatty food for pasta/jacket pots/rice, and i never lose any weight.
For the first time ever i have discovered that carbs are prob worse that fats.

If i had found this site before my diet, i would probably not be on SF.

I`ve decided to finish of the supplies i have (2 months worth) while staying very low carb on my snacks and main meal.
If this goes well, i will go full on Atkins......

So wish i had found this site years ago

I noticed a few people on SF have said they don`t lose when drinking powdered shakes, i think this is because the powder has nearly double the amount of carbs than the ready made stuff......

Not quite sure why this is though

I don't think so if you lose 2lbs per week you should be okay. It does slow down though and at one stage I was only losing 1lb per week until I reduced my calories more and then it all went back up. I expect the stress with your wedding will help you to lose it all.

Hope your wedding planning is going okay.

Hi,
I`m not hungry at all today, had choc pow shake for brekkie with 1 scoop(prefer them this way) and really had to force myself to drink it.
There is no way i can fit in my lunch one, just had 2 slices turkey as a snack, and this has filled me up.
Have drunk 2 litres of water already, maybe this is why.

Hoping to feel hungry for my dinner....:eat:

Not sure whether to force the shakes down, or just follow what my body says?????
Any one else had this??

Todays Food:
B; ch pow shake (1scoop)
SN; 2 slices turkey
L; none
SN; none
D; mush&leek omlette, broccolli, turkey & spinach
Sn; apple(if i get hungry later)

By the end of today i should have drunk 4lts water

Wii fit said i`d lost a lb this morn, but on graph still showing 13.5:confused:, not sure where the mistake is, so hoping to show 13.4 at least tom.

4th of July!! Can't wait :):) Do you think 10 - 12 lbs in 5 weeks is a bit unobtainable? :sigh:

Congrats,
i don`t see that being too hard, most people average 2lbs a week, and most lose more in the 1st week.

Can't say im ever not hungry, im right ready for my shakes, smoothies etc as soon as i wake up.

Have you tried atkins low carb diet before? you say your constipated now, wait til you switch, i tried it for 10 days lost a stone but didn't poo at all in them 10 long days, hopefully it will be different for you, keep us posted in how you get on.
julie x

Hi,
Still constipated, and woke up still no hunger, but managed to drink 3/4 shake, so a bit better 2day...

Weigh myself this morning and had lost 2lb...:scale:

Todays Food:
B; ch pow shake (1scoop)

SN; 2 slices turkey
L; half smoothie
SN; none
D; mush&leek omlette, turkey steak & spinach (not being very imaginative with my meals this week)
Sn; sero bar

Off to cinema to watch indiana jones in bit.
Absolutly stuffed myself at dinner, so hoping not to be tempted by all goodies.....love the smell of popcorn

Taking along a sero bar and a big bottle of water.
Hoping to drink another 4lts today, nearly finished 3 so far.

will prob miss half the film...........in loo:eek:

YEAH..................... another 1lb down & i managed to say no to all popcorn & icecreams.

:D

Hi buffydog,

Sounds like you are doing really great! It sounds like you have found what works best for you and if that is Atkins then go for it. Some people have super losses with it.

Good luck
BL x

Todays Food:
B; half van shake

SN; sero bar
L; half van shake
SN; sml bowl salad
D; turkey steak, spinach, veggies(500)
Sn; sero bar

having another go with senokot 2night.

Back