Hello - new to MiniMins and CC

I've just joined the forum, and have just started cc as, due to injury, I haven't been as active as normal and have put on weight. I chose to cc as I couldn't cope with being told that certain things were forbidden - a life without chocolate is a very poor sort of life to me :)

I put on this weight over about 18 months, and before I started cc (on Saturday!) I was hopping on the scales all the time (which is very depressing - who knew you could be 2 lb heavier one day than you were the day before :sigh:) But I haven't weighed myself since Saturday, so I am hoping I'll get good news next Saturday.

I'm using Food Focus (because I already had an account with them and had saved favourite foods/meals) which most people don't seem to use on here?

Hello, and good luck - you sound nice and focused, I'm sure you'll get the results you want!

Welcome :) and good luck.

Welcome :) Wishing you loads of luck on your journey. This is a brilliant place for support :) We are looking to lose a similar amount - although my goal is 140lbs, that is the initial goal to get me into the 'healthy bmi' category. After that I would like to get to around 134 too.

Back