Hello! New to MiniMins, on the slimming world plan

Thanks Maria, really hope it's nice... Nothing like a slice a cake with a cuppa
Really enjoyed the cake and had some good comments from people at club. My friend made some lemon curd with vanilla quark and lemon juice and it was gorgeous with the cake. x

Lol.........but I bet you enjoyed it sweetie :p JEALOUS!!

I've just made the lemon drizzle cake for slimming club 'Taster@ evening........will let you know if anyone keels over lol xx

The cake went down really well at sw tonight and I really enjoyed it....thanks for the recipe sweetie ;)
Really enjoyed the cake and had some good comments from people at club. My friend made some lemon curd with vanilla quark and lemon juice and it was gorgeous with the cake. x
Thanks Maria, really hope it's nice... Nothing like a slice a cake with a cuppa

Awh thank you guys.

I've been so good today, although I can't stop thinking about food!!!!
I've got the fitness pal app so am now officially obsessed with counting calories and scanning all the barcodes lol I also stated the ab challenge as of yesterday too.
So yep hopefully not loosing the first week has spured me on to take it really seriously.

Good luck to you all too, look forward to being inspired by your loses and weight loss wisdom!

X X

So glad the cake turned out well. I'm going to make it again, it's not bad is it! How are you getting on? My period is due Monday so I'm really struggling the last few days, craving chocolate and sugar :oops:

Hello Nicola, sorry you're having 'hormone problems' this week :(, that's the good thing about being my age! I lost 3lb this week and was so excited you'd have thought I'd won the lottery lol Do you like those Muller Light yogurts with a sprinkling of chocolate? I've found if I add either a mandarin orange or a few strawberries cut up to one of these, it satisfies my sweet and chocolate cravings. Of course, nothing can compare to the lemon drizzle cake eh? Make some sw lemon curd to go on top and its a cake made in heaven lol :cool: I don't know what happened to my posts yesterday but it looks as though one of them was printed about 4 times !!!!!! Good luck with the rest of this week.....you're doing so well sweetie, don't trip up but if you do, get straight back on track the next day :innocent002:

Hello Nicola, sorry you're having 'hormone problems' this week :(, that's the good thing about being my age! I lost 3lb this week and was so excited you'd have thought I'd won the lottery lol Do you like those Muller Light yogurts with a sprinkling of chocolate? I've found if I add either a mandarin orange or a few strawberries cut up to one of these, it satisfies my sweet and chocolate cravings. Of course, nothing can compare to the lemon drizzle cake eh? Make some sw lemon curd to go on top and its a cake made in heaven lol :cool: I don't know what happened to my posts yesterday but it looks as though one of them was printed about 4 times !!!!!! Good luck with the rest of this week.....you're doing so well sweetie, don't trip up but if you do, get straight back on track the next day :innocent002:

Wow 3lb well done Maria thats fantastic! I bet you are very proud of yourself. Its my weigh in tomorrow and because its that time of the moth almost I'm preparing myself to be heavier knowing I tried my very best this week not to go over my syns by much. I know that the next week will be a good one at least, I just need to entrust to stick to the plan. I will definitely try that lemon curd tip :bunnydance:

Wow 3lb well done Maria thats fantastic! I bet you are very proud of yourself. Its my weigh in tomorrow and because its that time of the moth almost I'm preparing myself to be heavier knowing I tried my very best this week not to go over my syns by much. I know that the next week will be a good one at least, I just need to entrust to stick to the plan. I will definitely try that lemon curd tip :bunnydance:

That lemon curd is not in sw but it's syn free and to die for! I've asked my friend at club to send me the recipe for you sweetie
13924897_10153777833548148_6681053244257792746_n.jpg

New here and to dieting really!!! I used to be one of those annoying people who could eat anything and never gain but that has finally caught up with me, took a little while for me to accept I'm actually going to have to monitor and think about what I eat from now on.

I'm looking to loose 1 stone 3 pound and learn about diet, nutrition and portion control. And hopefully meet some like minded people on here too.

Bit nervous but also excited to start a new challenge. I've been trying 'to be good' this week and I really thought I was, but I stayed the same, I was genuinely gutted!!!! It is my star week though so does that mean if I stay being good it may show on the scale next week?

Hi! I used t o be one of those irritating people too! It took me a long time to realise that I wasn't anymore! But SW is great, I've learned lot, especially - "am I eating this because I want to/am hungry or because it's there"?

Good luck!

That lemon curd is not in sw but it's syn free and to die for! I've asked my friend at club to send me the recipe for you sweetie
13924897_10153777833548148_6681053244257792746_n.jpg

Thank-you so much that looks like its going to be gorgeous, I used to eat lemon curd with a spoon out the jar... (I know.. how bad)... can't wait to make this, I have 1 lemon left in the fridge, stuff that cake it can wait, I'll make this first! Lol

Thank-you so much that looks like its going to be gorgeous, I used to eat lemon curd with a spoon out the jar... (I know.. how bad)... can't wait to make this, I have 1 lemon left in the fridge, stuff that cake it can wait, I'll make this first! Lol

Marie let me bring the remainder of it back from taster evening at club.....you just HAVE to eat it with a spoon!!! :lemon::lemon::lemon: lol x

Hi! I used t o be one of those irritating people too! It took me a long time to realise that I wasn't anymore! But SW is great, I've learned lot, especially - "am I eating this because I want to/am hungry or because it's there"?

Good luck!

Lol glad I've found someone similar! It's taken me a while to accept I can't eat junk all the time but in fairness I had a good run. So now time to learn about nutrition nd being good to myself.

I've been looking at sw reciepes, I've not joined a club, mostly just using my fitness pal and trying to stick to 1200 calls a day.

Oooooooh that's such a good tip, I'm definitely going to try and ask myself why are you eating that? Thanks

Good luck to you with your weight loss!!!

Back