1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello - New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julie84, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Slimming World
    Can I come in please? :D

I went to my first ever SW class last night.

I joined Minimins several years ago when I did a VLCD but had to stop before I got to goal as I fell pregnant (baby is now 2 and a half! :rolleyes:). Had a rough couple of years (poorly baby, break down of 6 year relationship, made redundant) which has not helped with my weight at all.

But I'm now in a fab new job, working full time, my daughter has fab childcare and I realised I really needed to do something about my weight.:eek: The VLCD worked really well for me before, but just wouldn't fit well with being a single parent to a toddler (and wanting to encourage a healthy relationship with food) so I think SW is the way to go especially with the emphasis on eating lots of fruit and veg (which my daughter loves - we may end up vegetarians at this rate!)

So hello everyone! Any top tips would be very gratefully received, I feel a bit out of my depth (one day in!)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - green
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.