Hello, newbie here

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hiya, I'm Jools and I am about to start this diet when all my stuff arrives. How do you all find it? I did CD at the end of 2009 and lost 2 stone but had to stop when my ex and I split. I cant find a consultant nearby for CD so decided to give tjis one a whirl x

Hi Jools I am sure that you will do really well on Exante. Keep us posted on your progress. Good luck xx

Good luck - pretty much same drill as CD
xxx

welcome to exante. its difficult at times but well worth the results.

Hi Jools. Exante is great if you put in the effort. Weight losses are brilliant , it's much cheaper than other VLCDs and the bonus, IMO, is you don't have to bare your soul to a counsellor every week! :)

Good luck.

Hi and welcome! I love Exante! The diet has suited me well, and although I am now on a 'with food' plan, the shakes have been great for me over Xmas while really ill!!

Hope your packs arrive in time and good luck with it. I haven't done other VLCDs so can't compare, but to me the shakes taste like weak Nesquick - yum!

Thanks everyone. I found the visits to a consultant with CD a bit of a hassle as I have a disabled child so was hard to take her with me. I'm looking forward to starting this, I imagine it to be just like CD but without the visits x

Hello Jools and welcome, hope your packs arrive soon and then you can start. I started yesterday, and yes i see it as like the CD but without having to see the weekly counsellor for weigh in, all the best x x

Welcome and good luck Jools. As long as you dont need the support of a consultant Exante is definitely as good as CD.

Thank you for the welcome everyone. My shakes still havent arrived so I am preparing myself for when I start the diet by drinking plenty of water and not eating carbs!
Hope you're all having a good day xx

Back