Hello newbie here :)

Hi everyone,im a :newbie: just wanting to say hi.
Finally decided to do something about this weight.I lost 4 stone last year after having surgery but have piled it all back on :cry:.
I started ww propoints on wed and so far have been finding it quite easy.I had visions of having to weigh everything.Having trouble using the last few points up though.
Anyway enough of my rambling :D hope to talk to some of you soon. xx

Hey :) I am also following WW PP and I found it difficult to get used to as I was so used to the old plan, but this new plan I find does work really well and the portion sizes in the books mean that I don't need to weigh things out as much :) It is working really well for me and I think it is great how they have done the exercise points this time round. Have you had a look at those yet? They are really worth it even if you don't use them :)

Thanx for replies.Iv only had 1 tough day so far,had the munchies all sunday and couldnt stop eating lol.Only used 5 of my weeklies tho so i still think im doing pretty good.
Did the worst thing tho and weighed myself,seems on sat i had lost just under 3 lb but by this morning i had not lost but gained :eek:.Iv learnt my lesson and wait for wi at meeting x

The one thing that I refuse to do is weigh myself at home - actually, maybe I should rephrase that - I let myself weigh when I go on the Wii Fit Plus, but I remind myself that it is the wednesday night weigh in which is the one that I should be bothered about!!

Back