Hello......Newbie here!!

Hey peeps

Im starting lighter life on the 22nd April wooohooo im really excited!! I tried LL back in 2007 but had to stop as I found out i was pregnant! So losing the baby weight from the 2nd baby i still had weight to lose from my 1st baby.... a massive 4 stone!! So i have been on the health kick and only lost a few pound so im givin it another go..... i lost 16lbs in 3 weeks last time so hoping the same plus some....... I am not telling anyone that i am doing it this time :rolleyes: Has anyone else kept it a secret from friends, family,partners etc......

Thanks xx

Hi Charlie, welcome

I've got my first weigh in tonight and am quite excited. I've told most people about LL, all seem to be supportive ! Good luck on your journey:D

Hi charlie and welcome :)

I told my housemate (she'd have wondered what the hell was going on otherwise!) and have told my mum too for some support. Havent told any colleagues yet as it's early days and don't want to publicise it - guess that's just me being paranoid I will fail again!

Congrats on your new baby by the way xx

hi there
welcome and good luck
i only told my hubby and best mate to start with
a few more know now, but not that many

daisy x

Welcome Charlie,Good luck.This is a great weight loss forum,and will complement your group .

Welcome Charlie

Didn't keep it a secret, but did keep it low profile for the first few stone until I was confident I'd be successful.

Everyone knew I was doing it! Couldn't give up then in the first few days because I'd have to be accountable!

As you know, this plan really works and has been my miracle over the past five months - I'm still astounded daily that I weigh 6 stone less, and I hope that feeling of awe continues for ever - not least because that will mean I'm a successful weight holder!

Good luck and once the first week is over, things just get better and better!

Wooooo starting on tuesday as someone has dropped out!! Very exciting!! :D:D:D

I'm the same as PS, told absolutely everyone I was doing it from the very start - even people at work who are virtual strangers :D
Like PS too, I think it was to be accountable, if I gave up, I would have to admit it to just about everyone I've ever met! On the plus side of everyone knowing, it makes them more aware of you changing, so you get lots of compliments - I know coz I got some at work today, and it's made me feel FAB!!! :D

Yeah i know where your coming from admitting your a failure if you quit. Another reason why im not telling anyone is the negativity......"its not healthy" blah blah blah......
Im going to hide it for now and see what happens. Another thing is that my sister is a dietition so dead against stuff like this!!
But its not really healthy being 4 stone plus over weight is it!! :p:p:p

howdy, i was going to keep it a secret, but then figured that people might be wondering why I wasnt eating! So Ive told people, then they wont offer me a biccy in the staff room!! x

Back