Hello - newbie living in hope

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi everyone - I started on Cambridge on Monday, and am hoping against hope that thi will be the diet that does it, as opposed to the diet that depresses like all of the other ones I have been on. I am really hoping to lose 3 stone, though I really need to lose 5.5-6 stone. That seems like too big a goal though so 3 it is (for now!):D

Is it possible to lose this before my holiday in January? When I go away will I undo all my good work even if I eat low carb?

This looks like a really good forum, and I am hoping it will help me as it seems to be helping all of you. With any luck I can contribute to that too!!

Hiya and welcome to minimins and the BEST OF LUCK on your weight loss journey i think 3 stone is very doable by January if you stick to it 100% and this diet DOES WORK if you stick with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT won't be easy but it'll definitely be worth it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ninababes - its good to be here. Three days in and no slips yet! (Not long, I know, but didnt think I would make it past one!):)

The first 3 days i believe are the worst....i have an awful lot of respect for everyone who' successful with SS as i don't think i could do it even if i was allowed to so you should be VERY VERY pleased with yourself....i believe the next step is no hunger lol

Back