hello - newbie

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by B2B25/8, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Hi everyone, I joined ww two weeks ago following a month on the cambridge diet.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I decided to switch from CD to WW as for the next two months i have a few weekend away plans and thought that ww would fit into my lifestyle better then CD during this time.

I am new to the propoints plan but have done the old points plan couple years ago. actually done it a few times, the first when i was 19 the most successful.

i am desperate to lose the weight as i am getting married next August. I started CD at 17st and am now 16st having gained 6lbs coming off CD and losing it again on ww over the last two weeks.

I am intending to stick with ww until end July/August and review how i am doing and whether to continue on ww or go back to CD dependin on how i am doing and how much i have lost.

I am really concerned however that i wont lose the weight on ww by my wedding - is it possible to shift 6 stone by August next year?? ideally, i would like to lose at least 3.5 stone by December. I am too scared to try on dresses till then.

I am really worried i wont lose the weight in time on ww but i am enjoying the diet so far and if i could lose it on ww i would rather continue on this plan.

any words of advice would be highly appreciated!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amysperring

Amysperring Member

Finding ww hard after Cambridge ... The idea of eating unlimited fruit seems strange ? What about u ?
  4. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Hi Amy, to be honest i am not a big lover of fruit so not been a big problem for me. i will have it now and again but dont really buy it! i had a few days break between CD and ww and have to admit went a big mad which got things out my system! it was hard first few days on ww to keep in control but so far been ok.
  5. Amysperring

Amysperring Member

I think it's just two extremes cd you eat nothing and ww you can ! Just got to get my head round it ! I am trying to maintain what I've lost ... You will see quicker results on cambridge but not change you eating habits ? exercise helps a little each day :)

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.