hello - newbie

B2B25/8

Hi everyone, I joined ww two weeks ago following a month on the cambridge diet.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I decided to switch from CD to WW as for the next two months i have a few weekend away plans and thought that ww would fit into my lifestyle better then CD during this time.

I am new to the propoints plan but have done the old points plan couple years ago. actually done it a few times, the first when i was 19 the most successful.

i am desperate to lose the weight as i am getting married next August. I started CD at 17st and am now 16st having gained 6lbs coming off CD and losing it again on ww over the last two weeks.

I am intending to stick with ww until end July/August and review how i am doing and whether to continue on ww or go back to CD dependin on how i am doing and how much i have lost.

I am really concerned however that i wont lose the weight on ww by my wedding - is it possible to shift 6 stone by August next year?? ideally, i would like to lose at least 3.5 stone by December. I am too scared to try on dresses till then.

I am really worried i wont lose the weight in time on ww but i am enjoying the diet so far and if i could lose it on ww i would rather continue on this plan.

any words of advice would be highly appreciated!

Hi Amy, to be honest i am not a big lover of fruit so not been a big problem for me. i will have it now and again but dont really buy it! i had a few days break between CD and ww and have to admit went a big mad which got things out my system! it was hard first few days on ww to keep in control but so far been ok.

I think it's just two extremes cd you eat nothing and ww you can ! Just got to get my head round it ! I am trying to maintain what I've lost ... You will see quicker results on cambridge but not change you eating habits ? exercise helps a little each day :)

Good luck

Back