Hello - Newbie :-)

AdelleB

Hi

Stumbled over this site whilst searching for a weight loss ticker and it's fab - I need to rack up some posts so I can get one lol!!!

At the beginning of this week I started the Slimming World plan and so far so good. I do like wine and bread though (sounds very biblical when I put it like that!!), but I have so far coped without either and it helps knowing that if I do want either its not the end of the world if I do indulge, especially bread.

I am still getting my head around the syns and the HEB, HEA etc and love reading peoples recipes and have even tried a couple. I would like to lose 3 stone, I guess it would be nice to do this in 6 months but I will see how I get on. Any tips, and in particular details of high street syn free snacks would be awesome.

I look forward to getting to know you all, reading the success stories and hopefully on my journey being a support for others as well as appreciating any support that you guys can throw my way!!!

Thanks for reading.
Adelle

Hi Adelle - welcome to minimins. Lots of good SW folk here who will help you. Are you setting up your tracker? I look forward to seeing it.

how are you getting on? Hope you're enjoying it

Well I am two weeks in and obviously a slow 'loser' - I have lost 2lb 8oz, but I am happy with that. Other peoples experiences are keeping me motivated and I love reading peoples success stories, I will keep going as in another 4 weeks if I continue as I am I will be half a stone down which is fab! :) Thanks for asking x

Welcome to the slimming world family.

Well I am two weeks in and obviously a slow 'loser' - I have lost 2lb 8oz, but I am happy with that. Other peoples experiences are keeping me motivated and I love reading peoples success stories, I will keep going as in another 4 weeks if I continue as I am I will be half a stone down which is fab! :) Thanks for asking x

Well done.Nice and positive.Remember it's not a race.No prizes for how fast you do it.

well done. It can be frustrating, especially when you know you're 100% committed, but I have long since resigned myself to the fact that it just comes off when it's ready, as long as I know I'm doing the right thing, and keep the faith. I'm convinced when the scales barely move, or don't move at all, that my body is doing other things behind the scenes weightloss related.

Back