• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello newby

another new one :)

I am a new mum, well, bubs is 10 months now so new ish ;)

I am 31 years old and have been suffering with PCOS for over 10 years. I was 15 stone when i was diagnosed and put on Metformin, I lost 5 stone and kept it off for years, I then had my baby and stopped the meds due to worrying about the effects on bubbs. I moved and chaged GPs, the new one subsequently took me off metformin and I have gone right back to my starting weight as such (not helped by pregnancy)

anyways, I am going to give a go at losing the weight again, without my GP. so here I am :) I hate being big, plus, I dont fit into my wetsuit anymore :eek: so no scuba diving for me :cry:and to be honest, feeling pretty miserable about my size...
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Welcome to Minimins Newt :D:D:D
Hi and welcome. Have you thought about how to get rid of the extra pounds yet?

Irene xx
not really, I am just gonna try to re-train my myself to be healthy again. I have started a private blog, counting calories and i am going to start going to the gym (although finding time is gonna be difficult what with childcare and full time studying)
I have been eating so much rubbish lately, i need to start cutting back on the junk.