Hello :o)

Izzipop

Hello.. Im having problems seeing the ticker thingy, i have filled everything in but all i get is red crosses. Ive tried messing with the settings on my computer but nothing is working. I dont know if its right or wrong... weight etc.. mmmm i'll keep trying.

Anyway im on Lipotrim, Started last tuesday 4th, got weighed on Monday and lost 12.5 pounds... so this has given me the strength to carry on. Ive really enjoyed reading all the stories on here and looking at the brilliant before & after Pics.... Really good incentives!! Thanks :newbie: :D still confused with the ticker.. sure i'll work it out :confused:

Welcome to our community Izzipop :D

I can see your ticker :):):) and congratulations on a brilliant weightloss already.

Any problems or questions don't hesitate to ask,

Isis xx :)

Hiya Isis.. Thanks for your reply... Think i'll have a look at it on my Mums computer tomorrow and see if it works there. Ive just had to change my weight in my statistics coz i'd done that wrong abit too:doh:... Im not well up on Pounds, Killos etc.. i keep on googling everything!! Oh my God ha ha... Oh well, im sure i'll get the hang of it. x x :confused:

Back