Hello :o)

:sign0007: think i may have posted in the wrong bit so here goes again!

Hi everyone! :wavey:

Just joined after googling for a forum to do with Atkins! Have been on a couple of forums before (not to do with losing weight though). Thought it would be nice to join a forum for help, tips and support for losing some weight. After lurking before joining, this seems to be a really nice forum.

Decided to follow the Atkins Diet. I have joined WW and SS so many times i've lost count, i've usually lost about a stone and then lost interest. But after seeing my brother lose over 3 stone in quite a short time on the Atkins I thought I would give it a go. I need to lose weight for a number of reasons health, holiday booked for next year and also plans for another baby!

Looking forward to reading and sharing everyones progress!

Good Luck

Shell xxx

Last edited:
Hello

Only been here a couple of days myself.

I tend to lose interest about 1.5 stone when the weight loss slows. Hopefully we'll both get over that problem with the help of this forum. Just reading everyones successes is quite inspirational.

Good Luck

Kate

Welcome to the forum Shell and good luck with Atkins.

Hey Shell!

Good luck with your diet!
Don't forget to check the Atkin's section. I'm sure it's a treasure trove of advice!
I've barely scratched the surface of the WW section and there are recipies galore. So check it out!

All the Best!
Ben x

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcomes. I can't believe I have never stumbled across this forum before. Its nice knowing you can come on here for advice and support. Thanks hbb (Ben), I probably will spend most of my time in the Atkins Section, there is soooo much stuff to look at and thats before even looking at the rest of the forum!

welcome to the minis,this is the only weightloss support forum that has worked for me,the people are real,friendly and so supportive.i owe a lot to minis!

dont forget that besides the atkins section, theres plenty other places to haunt,arcade,chit chat...diaries.

good luck!

Back