hello panda!!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
triplepanda.JPG
Oh I love these so much, 15.5 syns a box... unless you give a few to someone else to get it down to 15 lol. I used to have similar ones as a child that my Grandma used to get in Spain. Mmmmmmmm!! It's so randomthat they sell these in my local corner shop yum.xx

I tend to use my on Mikado's and crisps but well fancy some of these now. i had the pink strawberry ones, they are lovely, which ones have you tried?

Will you please stop posting all these nice things on here, I want them and my food money won't stretch to all the lovely foods you suggest and now I'm crying boohoo lol.

Where can you get them?

i luv hello pandas :D the chinese supermarket just up from my work sells them! they do 4 kinds - chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and double choc (the biscuits chocolate too) mmm so want a box now!

X

I did a bit of googling and found a company called Ommnom that sells them on eBay. Also a few other places you can get them by mail order. The problem is that it would not make sense to order just one packet - and if I ordered a lot I would eat the lot! No willpower, me.
I will have to see if I can find an oriental shop in Reading.

Back