Hello peeps - Newbie!

Hey everyone

I have just come across this site after a few weeks of research into the CS plan. I have decided to give it ago, i have just ordered the starter pack and some berry bars and im really excited for starting it!!

Anyways I will just introduce myself im Laura from Leeds and i have 3 stone of baby weight to lose......three years on hahaha.

Has anyone got any hints or tips for the programme before I start?

Many thanks in advance xx ;)

good luck laura :)

this is a great forum for support, info and chit chat.. everyone is very supportive and someone is always around to give you a virtual kick up the bum if you need one... nowt kinky mind! ;)

i've found it easy to stick to but others have struggled.. think the hardest thing for me is getting the 2L of water down in this cold weather... wait till the constant loo run starts, thats fun! :p

a few of us have been buying the atkins bars as they have less carbs, are cheaper and nicer than the CS ones (currently 3for2 in boots)

some recipes on here that might be of use.. can tweak to your own taste.. Celebrity Slim

i've got 3 stone of baby weight to lose too... only mine is 20 yr old 'baby weight' :whistle:

Hi, hope you dont mind me jumping in but I started CS yesterday and am also trying to shift my baby weight - about 4 stone..eeeekkkk! My little one is 3 months old.

Hi and welcome! Glad to see so many newbies joining the CS gang! Good luck girls and I look forward to hearing how you're all doing. We're all kinda new to this diet (just started week 3), but any questions please ask and we'll all help, if we can!

I personally get Atkins bars and their tasty! My advice would be to make sure you have at least 2lit of water per day, eat little but often - do have your allowed snacks, so as to keep you metabolism up and running - good old fat burn! x

Back