Hello people

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hi there,
I am Clare and have been researching the CD for about 2 weeks now. (don't know how i haven't stumbled across you lot before now)
I think I am going to give it a whirl.
Have sent off some emails to CDCs and just waiting on some replies.
So hello again
Clare
x

Well done xxx

Clare to Minimins and also to CD. Hope you'll like both! How much are you hoping to lose???

If you look at the gallery you'll see some impressive weight loss photos and the diary section has some inspiring diaries of people who have lost lots.

Good luck - and any questions - SHOUT!

344.gif

hi claire i start my cd tomorrow am seeing my cdc tonight
just reading the diaries on here and looking at the pics you can see the diet is great
and even better there are a great bunch of people on here giving you all the support you need
kaz xx

Hi and Welcome Claire, hope you get a response soon. The sooner you start the slimmer you will be this summer. Good luck and dont forget to post any questions on here and share your journey, we are all in this together.

xx

I am currently 16 stone 4 and a size 18-20 dress size. To be honest its not really the numbers that bother me, its not being able to wear the same things as my friends or swap clothes or go surfing and things like that which affects me the most
peachy
x

If you go on this diet you will be able to do the things that you want with your friends and have a massive choice of clothes. You better start saving for them all now!!!

14 weeks ago I was a tight size 20 and Im now in a less tight size 14. Ive bought a whole new holiday wardrobe as Im due to go away soon and have no money! But Im happier than I have been in years and enjoying every minute now.

That is fantastic blitz!!!
keep on going and hopefully i will be catching you up soon
peachy

welcome to the forum, everyone here is really friendly i'm pretty much a newbie too :)

Do me a favour if you havent started the diet yet.................have 2 rounds of cheese on toast for me hehe :D

Back