Hello post and need help!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Holliedollie, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Holliedollie

Holliedollie Full Member

Hiya girls and guys! I started back on weight watchers today after having huge success with it in the past, I lost nearly 4 stone (I need to lose at least another 3) to cut a long story short i dabbled in celebrity slim and exante (which worked in the short term but i'd end up putting it back on and more!) so i have now seen the error of my ways and went back to my meeting last night :) the pro points has confused me a little, but it seems to be working for everyone who has been trying it since November, ow are you all finding it?

So what I need help with is does anybody know the points in a Grande skinny Latte from caffe nero, I know the regular is 1pt but i cant even find the sizes online to work it out myself!?

Anyways hi everyone! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fionao

fionao Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello!!!
    Im afraid i dont know the answer to your question but just wanted to say hello.
    I started again yesterday on propoints and so far so good!
    xx

4. Holliedollie

Holliedollie Full Member

hi fionao! :) well good luck to you too, i hope you have a great loss this week xx

5. sjn1982

sjn1982 Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi! It only has the regular size in my eat out book which, as you say is 1pp....

6. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

I'd go for 3pp, as it's defo not more than double a regular sized one. And that allows for a regular being 1.5pp (there's no half points remember, so something that's up to 1.5pp, it'd only be 1pp). Does this make sense?!!

Basically 3pp max!!

Welcome anyway!!

:)

7. Holliedollie

Holliedollie Full Member

thanks RhiBro ill count it as 3 then :) or just start drinking regular, seems to make more sense! x

8. Rollass1

Rollass1 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi checked the eating out book and it says 3 points good luck with the diet!

9. Holliedollie

Holliedollie Full Member

Thanks so much Rollass! and good luck to you too :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.