hello, question about CD bars

still1

why only one CD bar each day?
i always want to ask my CDC Linda about it but everytime it i forget.
now i just remember and decided to ask here at minmins.
xxxx
:):):):):):)
:):):):):)
:):):):)
:):):)
:):)
:)

dunno hun, not much help, but my cd says you can have 1,2 or 3??
she has one lady who only has bars?
i only have 1. could eat 5 though - i love them!! x

Not sure on this one but i think its something to do with the bars being higher in calories & carbs.

I'm sure a CDC will be along soon & shed some light. :) xx

yeah i think its cuz they are higher in carbs and they can make you pretty windy and bloated so 3 a day might not be a good idea!!

Think the peanut ones are the same carb as the sachets(but have 175 cals instead of approx 140)
The caramel ones though have twice as much carb so think it would knock you out of ketosis if you had three of them per day.
Don't know about the others.
3xpeanut bars was something I was considering for camping(thought it might be easier) but my cdc said she wouldn't suggest it. Even if the ratios were the same she thought they'd probably play havoc with my digestion and I'd be farting like a trooper! lol :D

isn't it funny how cdc say diff things, is there not just the "rules" and everyone sticks to them??

3xpeanut bars was something I was considering for camping(thought it might be easier) but my cdc said she wouldn't suggest it. Even if the ratios were the same she thought they'd probably play havoc with my digestion and I'd be farting like a trooper! lol :D

If you bring a small tupperwear beaker with you camping, you could easily make the shakes. I found that splitting the packs made it easy to hand shake the beaker to get out any lumps. I don't have a proper shaker you see, but the beaker does the trick.

My CDC says that the peanut and the cranberry bar have exactly the same make up as the shakes etc and therefore will not affect ketosis. The other flavours can set off cravings in some people so just to be careful if I had them.

Back