• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello restarting tomorrow, anybody else?

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi , im restarting ll tomorrow, ive done it in the past but have put weight back on:( I had a few half hearted attempts last year but really want to do it this time. This xmas ive made myself miserable because of my weight and lack of control around food, i eat then end up hating myself and so eat again!!! Stupid, so i have to sort my behaviour out and lose the weight. My problem is im either on a diet or bingeing its awful!!
I would love to lose 3 or 4 stone but im going take it 1 day at a time. Roll on ketosis and weight loss so hopefully i like myself a bit better and therefore not be such a bloody misery!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Jo I'm same as you, been messing about the past year so time now to get ack on it & stick with it 100%

I struggle to get past day 1 so was thinking I'd start properly on Wednesday as back at work & easier to stick to when at work as not thinking about food every 5 mins!

Good luck and I'll be on here with you for support! x

S: 14st5lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 1st2lb(7.96%)
Iam starting today again!! Gonna use the food packs that I have for the minute as LL lady is on her holidays - Just had a Chilli pack - not nice x

loula

S: 19st0lb C: 18st1lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st13lb(4.89%)
Hi girls!
Come join us over on the january starters thread - quite a few of us just getting started or re-started :)
And Westie - totally agree about the chilli pack - YUCK!! Mine always comes out like a mousse with loads of air in it - not going to have it again!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
S: 17st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st5lb(19.26%)
Good luck ladies! I'll be continuing my journey with a new found energy as off today! :)

S: 16st0.5lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 6st10lb(41.87%)
i luuurrrve the chilli con carne food packs.... yum yum. i hate all the soups though. cannot wait to try the new flavours. xx

RaeB

Jo, your post is exactly how I'd have written down how I feel, word for word.

So today I start again and I'm very excited. I'll join the January starters thread as well.

Bring on ketosis!

Must try and change my ticker, although it is a good reminder of how well I did before!
Rachel

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there, well went to ll meeting tonight and really enjoyed it the group was lovely and friendly and the llc just fab!! feel really positive and just taking one day at a time, day 2 now for me and feel ok just bit of a headache, which will go with paracetamol im sure. I also feel freezing could be a sign of ketosis??? but tummy still rumbling a bit so maybe not!
Hope everyone doing well, going to have a strawberry mousse later, hope it nice.