Hello! Restarting tomorrow... I just need a final push

josiejojojo

Well I'm struggling to get back into it. It's TOTM and although I've manged to be good during the day I have cracked on an evening for the last few nights. Hopefully will be feeling less of a sugar junky very soon.
Dreading getting on the scales for WI tomorrow as I didn't do a refeed before Christmas (as I didn't intend on coming off it - silly me!) and have basically been having some shakes for some meals and then some sugar for others :eek:!!!! Still this break has shown me where my downfall is (and surprised me with what I simply don't crave anymore - bread/potatos)!

Time to crack on with this though as I start a new job on the 9th and want the nasty bits over with before then. It's now 7 weeks until my holiday (and 6 to my birthday) so only got 5 weeks to shift the last 10lbs to get me to BMI of 25 (although it'll probably be more like a stone now).... Just 35 days until a PROPER 2 week refeed... bring it on :)

How's everyone else doing??? xxx

Good luck hun xx Christmas is a tricky time for most of us, but I am sure you will get back into it and have that last stollen enhanced few pounds off in no time xxx

Good luck with the new job.
1 stone in 5 weeks? Easy for you
x x x

Thanks guys. WI was STS so hopefully once TOTM is out of the way I will see a nice loss on the scales next week.... Happy New Year xxxx

I gave up on my restart last time. Life was a little too chaotic and stuff going on...but now have been in the new job for a month, holiday with the girls has been and gone, and so has xmas. Been with the new boyfriend for 5 months now so am feeling more positive about restarting. My goal is to be 12 stone for my 50th birthday in July and the rest of my life!! :eek:) So Lipotrim Train - I'm climbing aboard!

Well I'm having a few false starts but tomorrow is the D day... have to get back into it and once OH is back at work and I can get back into my routine it should be easier. You should be able to lose that weight by then. My weight loss has been very slow compared to others but even I lost 23lbs in just over 6 weeks. Am hoping to lose another stone and a half in 6 weeks (including refeed week) but would be happy with a stone. We can do this just use this site to have a good old moan when the headaches and hunger pangs kick in!!! xxx

Doesn't matter how long it takes to shift the weight ...as long as it shifts! ;) that's how I'm looking at it now. I get married on the 29th August but have to go for a dress fitting in February and order the size I want :S ... going to see what they suggest about doing for the size as I really don't want the dress to have to be altered too much because of the fabric I'm having. So head down and drinking water here I come! x x x

Good luck and happy new year :)!! xx

Doesn't matter how long it takes to shift the weight ...as long as it shifts! ;) that's how I'm looking at it now. I get married on the 29th August but have to go for a dress fitting in February and order the size I want :S ... going to see what they suggest about doing for the size as I really don't want the dress to have to be altered too much because of the fabric I'm having. So head down and drinking water here I come! x x x

You're going to look so fanatstic on the big day... all that water will be worth it xxxx

how lovely to have something so nice to look forward to and work towards! :) I am also hoping to get married toward the end of this year/beg next year... always kidded myself i dont want 'the big day' but its cause I was so fat!! LOL! didnt wanna be centre of attention!! Now I cant wait!! 17 yrs and 3 kids later its about time ;) LOL x

Back