Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello There :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ktcooney, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello There everyone :)

I am currently on lipotrim but struggling :( with just 3 chocolate shakes a day (only one i like) so have found my local counsellor and i am meeting with her wednesday (last day of lipo) I have about 3 stone to lose and I look forward doing it with lovely ppl like you :) I am looking forward to veg soup (any opinions) and a bar to CHEW haha

Wonderful to see so many of you doing well,

Katie x :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Katie,

Welcome to CD from all the recent switchers!! I was on LT until last week...delighted I changed to CD :D Never underestimate the desire to chew haha

Hope all goes well for you! I've got the same target weight loss so fingers crossed for both of us :)

4. chantell

chantell Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.15%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hello katie
    welcome to cambridge diet, i havent tried the vegetable soup so cant help you there, but i love all the bars though. iv only been on cambridge 2 and half weeks and have lost 1 stone 1lb so far so i absoutley love this diet, good luck and look foward to chatting to you on here x x

5. determinator

determinator Banned

ooo me too !! I have lost nearly 5 stone on LT but started to really struggle so going to do Cambridge SS+ as i need some food for a while ..then back onto the 3 shakes a day till i at goal .. I have heard that CD shakes and soups are a million times nicer .. and I know the LT ones are designed to be nasty so you loose your love of food .. I feel that when I start eating again my taste buds are gonna go crazy so at least on CD I can learn to control my appetite more !! I too have 3 stone left to loose .. yay !! we can get it done :)

6. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome aboard the Cambridge train, is a bit of a bumpy ride at times, but you will get to your destination in the end.

The veggie soup is yum, but then I haven't found anythng yet I don't like.

Hope your meeting goes well and you enjoy the soups, shakes and bars.

Charlie xx

7. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thank you all so much :D x

8. LuvPink

LuvPink Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
  9. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    lol so many of us crossing over. Well i don't like any of the soups but i have tried the bars now and they are nice. Also like the lots of flavours of the shakes, i also had 3 choc shake a day on LT.

Good luck with wed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.