Hello there! *newbie*

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by lindsay88, 6 July 2009 Social URL.

1. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Discover plan
    Hi all i'm a long time lurker and just joined the site, you are a very helpful and friendly lot! :)

I have decided to try and go it alone on weight watchers. I was a member about a year ago and lost over 2 stone but some of it has crept back on as it tends to do! I also use silver slimming pills which i have done for years on and off and find they work fine for me personally. Thought I would start an online diary to keep myself right really, doubt it will make very interesting reading but any comments much appreciated! And it begins.....

Monday 6/7/09

Breakfast: WW toast - 1pt
    spread 1pt
    apple 0.5pts

Lunch: WW bread - 1pt
    ham - 0.5pt
    spread - 1pt
    raspberries - 0.5pts
    mullerlight yoghurt - 1.5pts

Dinner: WW pasta - 4.5pts
    sauce - 1.5pts
    mushrooms - 0pts

Snacks: small square of caramel shortcake (i have zero will power!) 2.5 pts?
    kiwi fruit - 0.5pt
    alpen light bar - 1pt

Total 17 points out of 18 allowence. Plus a 40 minute walk (althought not particularly fast paced!) lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.