Hello there to everyone. Help required

UncleJohnBoy

Hello to all.
I have given myself the kick up the butt that I need to lose weight.
I have stumbled across this site and therefore I am looking for the support needed. I cannot afford to go to the meetings due to my inability to work but have done SW before and really enjoy the diet.
I am currently 18 stone 4lb but this has a lot to do with my medical history. I was 14 stone three years ago and then found out I had a brain tumour, developed epilepsy and had 2 strokes! I have put on over 4 STONE in 3 years and now that I am "getting better" I have it in my head to lose this weight.
Always looking for new recipes and other exercise to try so please do not hesitate to let me know ANYTHING you think could help me.
Thanks in advance

John in Nuneaton

Have a look on recipe thread PETE'S recipes are numerous and every one I've tried have been lovely There are plenty of people on here always willing to help if you have a question and can't find the answer bung it on here and someone is bound to answer and if in trouble add your diary in diary thread and ask for help someone is will look at it and let you advice you on were you can better it or just congratulate you on how good it is the only advice I can give you is like our C always says with diaries be truthful as otherwise the only person you're trying to kid is yourself !
So onward and downward ( weight of cause) So good luck!

Back