Hello There!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Well after being on the Lipotrim forum since February this year, I'm now moving over to this forum as I've found out I'm pregnant.

So a bit about me, My names Abbie, I'm 23 and pregnant with my first child who is due on May 25th! :D

Ummm...really nervous and scared but hoping to relax a bit and not stress myself out by talking to other parents/parent's to be! :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming months. xx

Welcome to our little corner of hormones, scans and baby clothes :D Congratulations on the pregnancy :)

Many thanks Shelbell! :D How are you doing? :)

Congratulations! :D
I can remember how long pregnancy felt when i first found out - but exciting times are ahead of you! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy and enjoy this board! :D

Congratulations!! Welcome to the board!

How are you feeling? I didn't have any pg symptoms at your stage, just lots of abdo cramps and feeling like af was about to arrive all the time!!

Hope you have a lovely healthy and happy pg!

Congratulations!! Welcome to the board!

How are you feeling? I didn't have any pg symptoms at your stage, just lots of abdo cramps and feeling like af was about to arrive all the time!!

Hope you have a lovely healthy and happy pg!

Yeah I'm exactly the same lol. It's making me panic every time I get a cramp, I keep thinking "Oh no" and then I see everything is OK and then it's like Phew!
The next 8 weeks until my scan are going to drag lol!
Other than that, I feeling good. Feeling hungry a bit more and more tired but no sickness or sore boobs just yet. Don't feel very pregnant at all yet.

tbh I had af symptoms until about 6 weeks - at which point the MS kicked in at 6+3ish, sore boobs about week 7 and it's only now at 8+5 I'm finally starting to get the peeing 5 times a night thing!

The cramps can get quite sharp - but then by the time you have your baby your womb will be over 1000 times the size it was before you got pg, it's going to hurt doing that much growing and stretching!!! Doesn't stop you wondering everytime you feel something though.. :D

When are you going to start telling people?

tbh I had af symptoms until about 6 weeks - at which point the MS kicked in at 6+3ish, sore boobs about week 7 and it's only now at 8+5 I'm finally starting to get the peeing 5 times a night thing!

The cramps can get quite sharp - but then by the time you have your baby your womb will be over 1000 times the size it was before you got pg, it's going to hurt doing that much growing and stretching!!! Doesn't stop you wondering everytime you feel something though.. :D

When are you going to start telling people?

I've told people already like close friends and family because I wouldn't have been able to have kept quiet and the way I see it is what will be will be. I hope the baby sticks and nothing goes wrong, but I'm really happy and don't wanna spend months worrying about it, so that's why I told people. I haven't yet announced in on facebook or anything, I'm going to give that a few weeks. I've told all my closest friends and family and thats good enough for me right now lol.
Each day that passes is a day closer to 12 weeks and the safe zone so I just hope we get there.
Have you told anyone? The cramps aren't as frequent but they are there and sometimes I get a pain in my butt lol!

We're starting to tell people a little more now but I've had quite a few MCs so I'm not telling everyone until we're at the 12 week mark! You're right though, it IS an exciting time and lovely for you to share that with people!!

Back