Hello there

Keilaani

I everyone, I am new on here. Been loitering for a few days reading all the inspirational threads and finally plucked up the courage to say hi. I am starting lipotrim next week for the very first time and I'm a bit apprehensive and don't know what to expect. Any advice will be greatfully received x

Hi there. I'm new aswell, joined yesterday and started lipotrim yesterday. On my 2nd day and all is well so far. Apparently u get headaches between day 1 and 4 and u lack energy but after the 1st few days u feel fine. I feel fine atm, drinking lots and lots of water, so make sure u do, at least 2 litres or more a day. Out of all the diets I have tried I feel more confident about lipotrim, feeling very head strong and determined. I guess that's coz u have ur pharmasist for support also. Just an idea maybe we could keep in contact support each other through it as ur new to this also xx

Hi hun. I've replied twice but it isn't showing my posts. I think it maybe because I put my email address on the message. Would love to buddy up though and spur each other on x

Wicked. It really is easier than other diets and I know I'm saying that early on but honestly I havnt even had a craving. Will send u a request xx

Hi I've just finished week 1 and although its hard for the first 4-5 days it then gets easier & the weightloss spurs you on. Good luck!

Hi, im new to LT as well :) half way through my first day and its going well and I feel a lot stronger at the moment doing this than any other diet I've tried before. Good luck for when you start. There seems to be a lot of support on this site which is really nice, will look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Hi all, I'm only at the end of wk 1 but coming on here really helps keep you focused and motivated. Everyone's so lovely on here and so supportive.

I found day 4 to be my worst, everything on tv was about food, I was starving hungry all day and it was only by coming on here and reading all the posts that I carried on. Glad I did too :D

Good luck to you all, keep drinking the water!

Back