Hello to all at MiniMins

JacquiAnne

Hi My name is JacquiAnne and I am starting my new diet tomorrow. I am hoping to lose around 5 stone in 12 months. Planning on doing it the Slimming World way, so could do with a few tips. Also, planning on lots of exercise along the way :D This is a new site for me, so will log on as much as I can for plenty of help and support.

Hi JacquiAnne. Welcome to minimins. I hope you can fnd the support you need here. There are some dedicated forums with SW users if thats the diet you are sticking to. Make sure you browse around the site and find the boards that work best for you. Well done on making the decision and I look forward to hearing about your journey to lose 5 stone. Best of luck

Hiya, I'm Kerry an hoping to lose a similiar amount of weight in the next 12 months. I am gonna follow weight watchers again !!!! My meeting is on wednesday nite I dont know about u but i just cant do it on my own. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated xx Good Luck on your journey
Hi Kerry-Anne, Thank you for your support and good luck with weight watchers. I am the same as you, cannot stay motivated on my own.

Back