• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello, today is my first D day on 8 years!

Hi there,

today is my first day at making some hopefully huge changes in my life.

I have a goal to lose 30kg, I wanted to go onto the LL diet, however I have been advised against it due to a past eating disorder.

So, I am attending a local Slimming World meeting tomorrow :) here goes!

Bottom line, I dont want to die early, my knees hurt, and I am not living life to the full... its now or never, the other side of 40 & ageing fast :cry:

I have enjoyed reading the posts here, lots of inspiration & plenty knowledge for me to draw on.

:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st6lb C: 16st13lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.87%)
Hi,
Good luck and i wish you all the best. You've took a postitive step in the right direction. Just take your time and think of what you will be able to do when you've reached your goals.
Hope your meeting went well. :)

S: 11st5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st0lb(8.81%)
well done and good luck. Slimming world is great i have been doing it on and off for past 8 yrs and still holding off near 4 stone. I have a friend who has lost 8 stone already and yesterday she got told she can now have a knee op that they wouldnt do when she was heavier. U have taken the hardest step by going to class (well u will when u go lol) and look forward to hearing your weight loss threads. xx

S: 16st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 1st4lb(7.59%)
Congratulations on taking a big step towards your goals. Good Luck x

Hi, you have taken the first step which is brilliant, and there is nothing to stop you now!
I think you'll really enjoy SW, I joined in the New Year and am liking it better than some other groups I have tried.
I'm on the extra easy plan and it really is extra easy!!
Good luck, Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 11st5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st0lb(8.81%)
well done and keep up the hard work. U will feel so much better when ur clothes start to loosen up - took me about 3 weeks to feel better about myself.

Good luck and keep us posted xx