Hello!! *wave*

Hi everyone,

I've just started SW today! I'm a bit skint at the moment so unfortunately I'm not going to meetings or joining online. I've purchased the books etc from ebay so I'm all set. I'm pleased to have found this forum as I think I need the support!

Here is my weight loss history! In 2006 I weighed about 15 stone! I was seriously unhappy with myself. I then lost about 2 stone on my own by calorie counting - basically cutting out the rubbish! Then I joined WW and tbh I did very well with them - I managed to get down from 12'12 to 10'7. I was so happy! Unfortunately though the weight has slowly crept back on and I am getting a little bit more down about it every day. I tried propoints with WW at the start of the year but I just couldn't get on with it.

I'd heard some friends mention SW so I've decided t give it a go. I'm just a bit scared of putting weight on though! I think I'm more of a green day person and I can't quite imagine being able to eat potatoes a lot and not get fatter!

I'd love to get back down to 11 stone and then to 10'7 again! I'd also love to meet some people here to help me along the way (vice versa)
:D

Back