Hello - yet another defector from SW

Morgawr

Silver Member
Hi - haven't been able to get on with sw for a while - been struggling since before Christmas really thought I would give WW another try - think I may have got the hang of it this time (fingers crossed) LOL. Anywho just wanted to say hello!

:welcome: Back :)

I dont get on with SW cant do the big portions and just simply dont lose :(
I love ww thou I know I wont lose every weigh-in but I know it does work for me with the work put in.
How much would you like to lose?xx

ooooh I currently have just under 6 1/2 stone to lose I think. Ideally would like to get to 10st 7 (but that may change as time goes on). Am doing online at the moment. I did find SW good, but last few months haven't been able to do it - not sure why, but now I need a plan that isn't quite as complicated!

ooooh I currently have just under 6 1/2 stone to lose I think. Ideally would like to get to 10st 7 (but that may change as time goes on). Am doing online at the moment. I did find SW good, but last few months haven't been able to do it - not sure why, but now I need a plan that isn't quite as complicated!

I found the hardest thing on Sw was it took alot of effort with planning every single thing. Altho I love the plan!

Well done for swapping and not giving up and starting afresh.....I have 7 stones to go too so we are near the same be nice to keep a check on each other if you like?
I think ww is good as we can have what we want as long as we stick to the point allowence,but we learn not to eat badly as we know we get more if we eat heathly?xx

Well done for swapping and not giving up and starting afresh.....I have 7 stones to go too so we are near the same be nice to keep a check on each other if you like?

Sounds good to me.

I am currently on 24 points - got to learn to eat zero points when hungry and not grab the first thing that comes to hand - but will do it. Got to do it!! Still payday saturday (or monday if the bank doesn't play ball) and can stock up on all things zero pointed.

Ahh your tall no far im 5ft 2 lol
What 0 point things do you have? Im trying to drink 2 litres of water a day thats hard ,hope your money goes in and you can get the foods to help loose these lbs :Dx

at the moment in my fridge I have three or four cherry tomatoes, the tail end of what used to be cucumber and not a lot else! Have a bit of cash left so will do a very mini shop tomorrow - carrot sticks for the afternoon stuck at my desk I think. Oooh and some frozen veg in the freezer!

Good luck with the two litres of water - I need to drink more of that, at the moment it is diet coke or green tea (orange and lotus flavour). need to get some zero point drinks in as well. Shopping list is getting longer and longer - all to the good though.

Best wishes for plan tomorrow. Am off to bed myself now starting to get sleepy.

Almost forgot - how many points are you on? If you don't mind me asking!

Ahh bless you if you lived closer Id cook you dinner tomorrow :)
Well done thou for sticking at it
Me im on 23 points not been having them all:eek: last week I started and was on 24 a day but did fast start 20 points so I need to stick to the 23.
Hope you can get a nice lot of foods for a bargin and your banks been kind too
Let me know hwo you get on x

Hi lizie

Im to was a fellow sw member but switched over to ww cos due i only lost 2.5 in 6 weeks and was miserable all time. Now ive lost 5lb in 2 weeks andmuch happier even kids noticed so its defo working for me.

I to have over 6 stone to lose and hopefully we will get there lol, and im on 24 points and its so great to eat when you want and what you want, specially having chicken burgers with kids, i use to drool at cookng them when on sw so all is good.

Good luck with weight loss and welcome over to the dark side :D i keep seeing more and more coming over.

Hi Jacqui - thought I hadn't seen you for a while - how are you getting on over here?

Size 102b bless you - I managed to get some carrot sticks to munch on later - had to scour the town for my lunch though (have made a mental note to take lunch with me - much less hasle) Although this place is not made for dieters. Opposite have a chip shop, across and next door have pasty shops, just up the road another pasty shop (or three) and just down the road Rick Stein is opening up next week. Will power needed by the lorry load sometimes.

Good luck to you all, Ive recently switched from sw to ww too, just because I was getting bored and eating the same things all the time, its nice to have a change and Im enjoying ww and it seems to be working.

Hello - glad to hear you are enjoying WW. Must admit, and I honestly never thought I would say this, I am learning more about healthier eating at the moment.

Back